Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mr Arvind Pandey <ar...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/02/23 11:58:32 UTC

[users@httpd] JSF-Query

Hi,
   I am using JSF to develop web appln.

        Inside the <t:panelTabbedPane>,  two
<t:panelTab>are there. Each <t:panelTab>represents a
<h:form> . contents are displayed properly on the
screen when the page is accessed. but every
<t:panelTab> has command button which when pressed
does not work properly. I mean onclick of the buttton
it does not invoke the java script function that i
have written for this.
          Also when i remove <h:form> from
<t:panelTab> and put the <t:panelTabbedPane> inside a
single <h:form> , it works , but i don't want this
soln. I want to use two <h:form>, each for each <t:
panelTab>. is it possible or any soln is there? pls
let me know soon.  Thank you in anticipation.

regards......
Arvind

Re: [users@httpd] JSF-Query

Posted by Raz <ra...@gmail.com>.