Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2003/03/21 17:43:32 UTC

FW: Poor documentation for jk

Not acked

------ Forwarded Message

------ End of Forwarded Message

Re: FW: Poor documentation for jk

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

There is up to date documentation for both jk and jk2 :

JK:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/doc/

JK2:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk2/doc/

The documentation is regenerated each day from cvs contents.

Connector is also directly reference in tomcat 4.1 online doc :

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/connectors.html

>>jserv is what we now use and i guess have to continue to use.  I would
>>like to see apache remain #1 but that will not be the case with outdated
>>documentation.

Did you ever tried to search on user mailing lists ?

Sometimes I wonder why we make documentations....

Re: FW: Poor documentation for jk

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@fujitsu-siemens.com>.
Hi,

The doc could be found at