Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by jainvipin15 <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/26 06:33:44 UTC

Websphere 7.0.0.9

I want to add JBI components i.e. Service Engine and Binding component in
Websphere Application Server, but i dont know the exact location in
Websphere administration console.

Can somebody please suggest what needs to be done.

Does Websphere Application Server comes with inbuilt JBI components?

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by jainvipin15 <ja...@gmail.com>.
yes we are service mix war 3.3.2 but still we are facing some issues

please follow the below logs.

with name 'components' defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Factory method [public java.util.List
org.apache.servicemix.web.model.Registry.getComponents()] threw exception;
nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:444)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:903)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:817)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:440)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:224)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:283)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.getBean(AbstractApplicationContext.java:880)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.web.filter.ApplicationContextFilter$2.get(ApplicationContextFilter.java:157)
	at javax.el.MapELResolver.getValue(MapELResolver.java:164)
	at javax.el.CompositeELResolver.getValue(CompositeELResolver.java:143)
	at org.apache.el.parser.AstValue.getValue(AstValue.java:97)
	at org.apache.el.ValueExpressionImpl.getValue(ValueExpressionImpl.java:185)
	at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.proprietaryEvaluate(PageContextImpl.java:774)
	at com.ibm._jsp._components._jspx_meth_c_forEach_0(_components.java:367)
	at com.ibm._jsp._components._jspService(_components.java:115)
	at com.ibm.ws.jsp.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:98)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:831)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1655)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1595)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:131)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.web.filter.ApplicationContextFilter.doFilter(ApplicationContextFilter.java:81)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:188)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:116)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(PageFilter.java:118)
	at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(PageFilter.java:52)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.FilterInstanceWrapper.doFilter(FilterInstanceWrapper.java:188)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:116)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterChain._doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:77)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.filter.WebAppFilterManager.doFilter(WebAppFilterManager.java:895)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:932)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:500)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapperImpl.handleRequest(ServletWrapperImpl.java:178)
	at
com.ibm.wsspi.webcontainer.servlet.GenericServletWrapper.handleRequest(GenericServletWrapper.java:121)
	at
com.ibm.ws.jsp.webcontainerext.AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.handleRequest(AbstractJSPExtensionServletWrapper.java:239)
	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3810)
	at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:276)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:931)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WSWebContainer.handleRequest(WSWebContainer.java:1583)
	at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:183)
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:455)
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:384)
	at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:272)
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:214)
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:113)
	at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:165)
	at
com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:217)
	at
com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:161)
	at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:138)
	at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:204)
	at
com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:775)
	at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:905)
	at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1550)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Factory method [public java.util.List
org.apache.servicemix.web.model.Registry.getComponents()] threw exception;
nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:127)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:435)
	... 55 more
	at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.invokeAttribute(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:470)
	at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.doInvoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:410)
	at
org.springframework.jmx.access.MBeanClientInterceptor.invoke(MBeanClientInterceptor.java:353)
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:171)
	at
org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
	at $Proxy35.getComponentNames(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.servicemix.web.model.Registry.getComponents(Registry.java:43)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:115)
	... 56 more

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by jainvipin15 <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

Did you found out something.

Anyone who can help on above issues,

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by jainvipin15 <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean,

Can you please tell me the steps you followed with Websphere V6.1, the kind
of configuration settings you made inside it.

Somebody else if aware of the steps then please tell.

Thanks,
vipin

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by jainvipin15 <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi JB,

Please do that favour because i am trying to deploy it for last 2 days and i
am like having no clues for it.

it will be like really nice of you if you find out some time for me.

Thanks,
Vipin

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Vipin,

To be honest, I tried only up to WebSphere 6.1, not yet version 7.

I will make a try if I have time tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Re: Websphere 7.0.0.9

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

WebSphere 7 doesn't support JBI but it supports OSGi. I means that you
can deploy the OSGI-fied version of the JBI component (the bundle jar).

If you want pure JBI, you need to deploy the ServiceMix WAR in
WebSphere. The ServiceMix WebApp will be able to deploy and manage pure
JBI components.

Regards
JB