Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Charles Sanders <cs...@redhat.com> on 2023/06/14 14:20:32 UTC

CustomAnalyzer missing in Lucene 9.4.2

Hello,
I have an old customer analyzer that was written in Lucene 6.  I need to
convert it to Lucene 9.4.2.  I see in the 9.4.2 documentation
that CustomAnalyzer is referenced (
https://lucene.apache.org/core/9_4_2/analysis/common/org/apache/lucene/analysis/custom/CustomAnalyzer.html).
However, I am not able to locate it.  I have lucene-core jar, but do not
see it.

Can anyone point me to the jar containing CustomAnalyzer?

Thanks.

Re: CustomAnalyzer missing in Lucene 9.4.2

Posted by Charles Sanders <cs...@redhat.com>.
Thanks Mikhail,
I "assumed" based on the class path that it would be in lucene-analysis-
*custom* which I could not locate.  Thanks for pointing this out.  This was
a huge help.

Thanks,
Charles Sanders

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.