Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Kengne Yvana <yv...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/01 12:47:51 UTC

Student Application for GSoC 2023

Hi, I am Kengne Yvana from Cameroon, Buea Southwest Region. I am a
software engineering student from the University of Buea and i would like
to participate in the Google Summer of Code 2023 program contributing to
the Apache Fineract project and i will be grateful if someone can provide
steps on how to proceed.

I can code in Java, Spring Boot and React. I have a little bit of
experience using Apache Fineract doing basic things like building new APIs
and Reports.

Thanks