Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Gutemberg Albuquerque Da Silva <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/13 21:43:03 UTC

dynamic images

how do I do upload of images into 'WebContent' dynamically and I show in an
user add form or I create an e-commerce with dynamic images in a images
field?

--
Gutemberg Albuquerque Da Silva

Re: dynamic images

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
Em Thu, 13 Aug 2009 16:43:03 -0300, Gutemberg Albuquerque Da Silva
<sa...@gmail.com> escreveu:

> how do I do upload of images into 'WebContent' dynamically and I show in
> an user add form or I create an e-commerce with dynamic images in a
> images
> field?

Use the tapestry-upload project to do handle the uploading then
FileOutputStream to write the file to the filesystem.
To show the images to your users, create a page that returns a
StreamResponse.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
http://www.arsmachina.com.br/thiago