Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org> on 2003/11/04 10:38:57 UTC

Re: Newbie: Woody Xml Binding and SourceWriter remove CDATA tag and change xml encoding

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 16:14, Gianluca Morello wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> i'm using woody binding for editing some  xml files.
>
> I notice that the saved xml don't have the CDATA tag anymore.
> Is there a way to mantain the CDATA tag in the output xml?

If the CDATA-containing nodes are being modified by the binding, then
there's not much to do about it (ok, everything can be fixed of course,
but I don't think it's worth the effort). Other nodes containing CDATA
sections should stay intact though.