Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dingliu <di...@nsn.com> on 2011/07/15 04:41:18 UTC

how to stop user thread after bean su is undeployed?

Hi,
  I write a bean class which start a thread to periodically doing some job.
But when I undeploy the bean su, I find the thread is not stopped.
  I tried ServiceAsssemblyListener interface - but it needs  static
configuration and is impractical. I tried many other ways but they are all
invalid.
  In my opinion it's a common scenario.
  Could anybody kindly tell me how to stop user thread after bean su is
undeployed?
  Thanks very much in advance!