Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by geert van hoeymissen <Ge...@rug.ac.be> on 2001/07/12 13:34:29 UTC

Left navigation bar

Hi,

With some help from Steve Davies & Raphaël Luta (thanks !), I succeeded
to replace the standard top navigation bar from Jetspeed with our own
one. Switching from HTML to JSP was easy. A very nice solution for
graphical webdesigners without programming skills!

By now, I’m trying to do the same with the navigation bar at the left
side. The standard JSP code has been replaced with mine, but this
doesn’t reflect in the portal view at all. Why? And how can one do this
making use of JSP?

Thanks &
kind regards
Geert Van Hoeymissen