Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Istvan Szucs <st...@inbox.com> on 2007/09/01 17:27:53 UTC

[T4] Jetty + tapestry 4.1.2 archetype + UTF-8

Hi Folks!

How can I setup the jetty to use it UTF-8 encoded html page?

An exempale:
1. Create a new project, use tapestry 4.1.2 archetype:
mvn archetype:create -DarchetypeGroupId=org.apache.tapestry \
-DarchetypeArtifactId=tapestry-archetype \
-DarchetypeVersion=4.1.2-SNAPSHOT -DgroupId=org.example -DartifactId=myapp
2. Import created myapp project into Eclipse
3. Change Home.html >>> text file encoding from Cp1250 to UTF-8
4. Write some international character to Home.html (eg: ÁÉŐÚÖŰ)
5. Run project (with jetty 5 or 6)
6. You see wrong characters on the browser...

Jetty don't work with UTF-8 character encoded html pages?
Wich parameter needed to setup jetty to use UTF-8 text encoded pages?

Best regards,
Stef

Re: [T4] Jetty + tapestry 4.1.2 archetype + UTF-8

Posted by Istvan Szucs <st...@inbox.com>.
It's work fine!
Many Thanks!

Stef