Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk> on 2001/10/01 22:49:49 UTC

sqlResources

I'm not quite sure why, but it seems that if you want to use JDBC spool and
mail inbox, there needs to be a sqldef block in sqlresources for
JDBCSpoolRepository, identical to the JDBCMailRepository one.

despite JDBCSpoolRepository inheriting that bit from JDBCMailRepository. I
guess its down to the Avalon stuff I don't fully understand yet.
And since I dont fully understand it I'm not going to commit any changes,
but anyone wanting to use mail and spool JDBC will need to be aware of it.

d.