Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN <ed...@francetelecom.com> on 2006/03/20 14:44:47 UTC

[users@httpd] Reverse proxy with response update (once again)

I re-post this question, I'm sure someone will be able to tell me at least if it's feasible or not.
I'd like to use httpd as a reverse proxy and modify the response sent by the remote server with an XSL treatment (via a servlet for example).
Is mod-proxy or mod_rewrite able to do that ?

Thanks a lot,

Eddy

Posted by Joost de Heer <sa...@xs4all.nl>.
FRAS Eddy RD-TECH-REN wrote:
> I re-post this question, I'm sure someone will be able to tell me at least
> if it's feasible or not.
> I'd like to use httpd as a reverse proxy and modify the response sent by
> the remote server with an XSL treatment (via a servlet for example).

Something like mod_proxy_html/xml perhaps? (http://apache.webthing.com)

Joost