Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by jeff grant <ma...@jeffgrant.com> on 2003/03/11 02:28:09 UTC

CVS Loginfo script that Maven is using?

Hello-

I'm working on cleaning up an existing project's CVS server, and I'm
wondering if it may be possible to get a copy of the LOGINFO script
that's being used to generate the maven CVS commit emails?

If you could email it to me, or post it, or point out where I can
find it, that would be great.

Thanks...

...jeff

Re: CVS Loginfo script that Maven is using?

Posted by jeff grant <ma...@jeffgrant.com>.
>checkout CVSROOT
>
>- Kasper

*DOH!*

Never thought of that... *sigh*  My only defense is that it's Monday!

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
jeff grant wrote:
> Hello-
>
> I'm working on cleaning up an existing project's CVS server, and I'm
> wondering if it may be possible to get a copy of the LOGINFO script
> that's being used to generate the maven CVS commit emails?
>

> If you could email it to me, or post it, or point out where I can find
> it, that would be great.

checkout CVSROOT

- Kasper