Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Somesh Naidu <So...@citrix.com> on 2015/03/03 23:06:44 UTC

RE: Cannot delete range as IP is being used for providing dhcp service in this subnet

Lucian,

Not sure if you can get past that without destroying that network (or manipulating the DB).

I am not sure if network restart with cleanup true releases the VR IP so you probably could try that. If it does, then we'd have to figure how to avoid the new IP getting chosen from the same IP range.

Regards,
Somesh

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Sanjeev,

My zone is Adv+SG and I do not want to remove the whole network, just a vlaniprange from it.
I managed to delete it from the DB via phpMyAdmin.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Sanjeev Neelarapu <sa...@citrix.com>.
Hi Nux,

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi Marcus,

Yes, shared guest networks.

I'll try your way.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Marcus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Hi Somesh,

Not sure how I can do that. I'm on Advanced zone with Security Groups and in the same network I have subnets in use.

Can you advise if this is something I can hack in the DB and perhaps apply with a VR reboot?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro