Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by supraja jayakumar <ms...@hotmail.com> on 2011/07/16 18:23:17 UTC

DiictionaryDocument source in incubator

Hi

I downloaded the incubator from this link:
http://132.176.114.203/ftp-dir/pub/mirrors/www.apache.org/incubator/uima/source/uimaj-annotator-addons-2.3.0-incubating/

But I find only the class file of the dictionarydocument class. I would like the source.

Could someone pl tell me where the source is.

Thanks
Supraja J

Re: DiictionaryDocument source in incubator

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I believe that class is one which has "generated source", generated by xmlBeans.

Here's the first bit of the source for that, which I got by running maven on the
project:

/*
 * An XML document type.
 * Localname: dictionary
 * Namespace: http://incubator.apache.org/uima
 * Java type: org.apache.incubator.uima.DictionaryDocument
 *
 * Automatically generated - do not modify.
 */
package org.apache.incubator.uima;

/**
 * A document containing one dictionary(@http://incubator.apache.org/uima) element.
 *
 * This is a complex type.
 */
public interface DictionaryDocument extends org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlObject
{
    public static final org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType type =
(org.apache.xmlbeans.SchemaType)

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.typeSystemForClassLoader(DictionaryDocument.class.getClassLoader(),
"schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.system.s50DE07DB75ACFC6DC3B9FFB99C6C2531").resolveHandle("dictionarya965doctype");

If you run the maven builder on the dictionaryAnnotator project, it should
generate the source for that class.

-Marshall