Posted to user@struts.apache.org by e-denton Java Programmer <ja...@e-denton.com> on 2004/08/04 05:49:48 UTC

Please .dont

(Sorry, I posted this once already under the wrong subject:
Re: R: How to render html embedded in a text-area?)

According to the Struts API:

ActionConfig.getPath()
          Return context-relative path of the submitted request, starting
with a slash ("/") character, and omitting any filename extension if
extension mapping is being used.

But,

 System.err.println
(mapping.findForward(Constants.FORWARD_BANNER).getPath());
 System.err.println (mapping.getPath() );

prints:

/banner.do
/offsite

I am expecting "/banner" not "/banner.do". I am using extension mapping. Am
I missing the point? How should I get  "/banner" from
Constants.FORWARD_BANNER?

Thx.

Roller as Struts Module

Posted by e-denton Java Programmer <ja...@e-denton.com>.
I only have a single context at my ISP, and I want to use Roller Weblogger
(http://www.rollerweblogger.org/page/project). Would it be practical to make
it a module? Any tips or comments appreciated.

I haven't found many useful module examples on the Web.

Thx.

Re: Please .dont

Posted by e-denton Java Programmer <ja...@e-denton.com>.
Thanks, Kishore, but that will give me the form name. I want the Action path
sans ".do".

Re: Please .dont

Posted by Kishore Senji <ks...@gmail.com>.