Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Atul Gupta <at...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 12:05:47 UTC

[users@httpd] af_alg engine with Inbox httpd

Hi,

I am facing issue with my openssl [af_alg] engine used by Inbox httpd on
RHEL 7.3. Is there any option to enable the support of engine which is not
built in Openssl but passed in openssl.conf??

Tried another experiment by compiling latest httpd with  -DOPENSSL_LOAD_CONF,
with rest of the configuration same and I see the engine used.

How can we enable support without compiling httpd?

I want to use Inbox httpd, Inbox Openssl and just change the openssl.conf
with engine info and engine.so copied to /usr/lib64/openssl/engines

Appreciate any help

Regards
Atul