Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ewsinc <ew...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/12 18:30:49 UTC

Tomcat 6 Manager logging

I see in the Manager/status page an error count under the AJP-8009 section of
the page.
How do I go and find out what those errors are?
How does one turn on logging for AJP?
I have logging turned on for mod_jk in Apache... but what about logging for
Tomcat's side of the AJP protocol?

Re: Tomcat 6 Manager logging

Posted by ewsinc <ew...@gmail.com>.
the latest mod_jk.1.22 doesn't seem to improve things with APR connector, as
indicated by the Tomcat Manager.
So for now, I have kept the libtcnative out of the Tomcat deployment.

Re: Tomcat 6 Manager logging

Posted by ewsinc <ew...@gmail.com>.
not quite. other errors remain complaining about sockets not open:
[Sat May 12 22:47:34 2007] [info]  ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1178):
Socket 16 is not connected any more (errno=-1)
[Sat May 12 22:47:34 2007] [info]  ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1202):
Error sending request. Will try another pooled connection
[Sat May 12 22:47:34 2007] [info]  ajp_send_request::jk_ajp_common.c (1225):

Re: Tomcat 6 Manager logging

Posted by ewsinc <ew...@gmail.com>.