Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com> on 2007/03/14 15:07:45 UTC

Swing Testing

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know of a Selenium-style tool for running tests against a
Swing GUI - like POS for example ;-)
--
Kind Regards
Andrew Sykes <an...@sykesdevelopment.com>

Re: Swing Testing

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I've only used a pay one, but it is awesome! http://www.qftest.de/

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Re: Swing Testing

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I do not.  We paid the money and it was well worth it.  We also ran
everything from cruise-control and ant which made regression testing
way easy.

Cheers,
Tim
--