Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2011/06/30 19:40:08 UTC

Fwd: [TOS] ESA Summer of Code In Space (SOCIS)

I just thought I would forward this email I saw.  I am sure there are
lots of Apache projects that could have "value in space" which seems to
be the criteria from the FAQ.  The timeline is interesting for students,
August - October. Does that align with some European  school terms?

Regardless,  it might be nice to have some more of the year covered
with  paid mentoring programs.
Kathey