Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jens Geyer <je...@apache.org> on 2022/02/08 16:19:58 UTC

some guy with not much information other than he thinks we should update
some Java dependencies because he wants it has filed that ticket.

Anyone from the Java folks feeling like fixing this in 0.16.0 right away?

Have fun,

JensG

Re: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/THRIFT-5512

Posted by Yuxuan Wang <yu...@reddit.com.INVALID>.
The code change looks simple enough so I could give it a try:
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/2519

But if travis breaks because of it I would have no idea on how to fix that
:)