Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/06/14 11:01:42 UTC

[Fwd: [4.0.4] Binaries available] Finally a stable 2.0.4 version of Tomcat

For those who needed a stable version but have problems installing on
4.0.3... this is good news :-)

Posted by Omar Alos <oa...@yahoo.es>.
 Hello
Sorry for sending again this issue, but I really need your help.
I want to send my cocoon output  to a different output that the entry, for example, printing the ps in a net printer, or saving the pdf in a file, etc.
How can I do this?
Thanks in advance.

---------------------------------
Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos ¡Apúntante ya!.

sending to a printer

Posted by Omar Alos <oa...@yahoo.es>.
 Hello
I want to send my cocoon output (ps) to a printer, which IP should come as a parameter.
How can I use this parameter to do it?
My pipeline is:
<map:match pattern="imprime">
 <map:act type="dame-listado">
  <map:generate src="{plantilla}.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
  <map:select type="parameter">
   <map:parameter name="parameter-selector-test" value="{salida}"/>
   <map:when test="pdf">
    <map:transform src="miDocbook.xsl" />
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
   </map:when>
   <map:when test="fo">
    <map:transform src="miDocbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
   </map:when>
   <map:when test="html">
    <map:transform src="docbookxsl/html/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:when>
  </map:select>
 </map:act>
</map:match>

I have seen that FOP inline covers this issue with "-ps print_address" parameter. How can I use something similar in Cocoon?
Thanks in advance.