Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/04/04 19:03:35 UTC

Re: [string] Unable to find setter method for attribute 'newlineToken'

My first guess is the rather simple thought that you've not got 1.0.1
installed properly on the Linux machine.

Either you're using a 1.0 tld file, or you've got the jar in the classpath
more than once?

Hen

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
> My first guess is the rather simple thought that you've not got 1.0.1
> installed properly on the Linux machine.
>
> Either you're using a 1.0 tld file, or you've got the jar in the classpath
> more than once?
>
> Hen

That was it!  I had string.jar (1.0) and taglibs-string (1.0.1) both in
WEB-INF/lib.  Removing string.jar fixed the problem.  Thanks!

Matt