Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Eugene Labunsky <el...@trendmedium.com> on 2007/01/22 05:08:59 UTC

Terminate client package problem

Hello,

I have problem with client package - when link beetwen the client & server
(both based on MINA 1.0.1) closed client package exit with code 0.
Sure in the NetCatProtocolHandler I have handle OnClosed event and try
connect to server like in FAQ. This client sends and receives message from
server.
I have other client application based on MINA. This package just receive
data from server and this client do not terminate when connection closed.
How I can fix it?

I have other problem also. When I moved to MINA 1.0.1 from 0.9.5 my client
package have problem with server's connection (sure I have rewrite code in
main like SumUp sample for non using decoder case).
First time it connected to server application and can't run messageReceived.
It wait before session closed and then run again. The same code with 0.9.5
working without any problem. I have added last backport-util-concurrent.jar
from official web site for JAVA 5.0 - I have 1.5.x JDK).

Eugene Labunsky.

Re: Terminate client package problem

Posted by Eugene Labunsky <el...@gmail.com>.
Sure, I'll try prepare it soon ... Thank you.

23.01.07, Niklas Therning <ni...@trillian.se> написал(а):

> Eugene Labunsky wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have problem with client package - when link beetwen the client &
> > server (both based on MINA 1.0.1) closed client package exit with code
> 0.
> > Sure in the NetCatProtocolHandler I have handle OnClosed event and try
> > connect to server like in FAQ. This client sends and receives message
> > from server.
> > I have other client application based on MINA. This package just
> > receive data from server and this client do not terminate when
> > connection closed. How I can fix it?
>
> So you want the client to reconnect to the server when the connection is
> closed but at the moment the client exits with code 0 instead? Am I
> right? It's hard to give you any advice without more information. Could
> you let us see your Java code perhaps? If it's not very large you could
> post it here on the list. Otherwise maybe you could put it somewhere for
> us to download so we can have a look?
>

> > I have other problem also. When I moved to MINA 1.0.1 from 0.9.5 my
> > client package have problem with server's connection (sure I have
> > rewrite code in main like SumUp sample for non using decoder case).
> > First time it connected to server application and can't run
> > messageReceived. It wait before session closed and then run again. The
> > same code with 0.9.5 working without any problem. I have added last
> > backport-util-concurrent.jar from official web site for JAVA 5.0 - I
> > have 1.5.x JDK).
> >
> Again, please if possible, send us your code.
>
> --
> Niklas Therning
> www.spamdrain.net

Eugene Labunsky.