Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by amri <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/26 07:53:50 UTC

CDI session bean replication

I’m trying to configure session replication with Apache shiro and Hazelcast.
The issue is that I have two sessions one managed by JBoss not replicated
(JSESSIONID) and another session managed by Apashe shiro replicated.

How can I replicate the JBoss session (Replicate CDI session scope bean).

--
Sent from: http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/

Re: CDI session bean replication

Posted by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>.