Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by John Powers <jp...@configureone.com> on 2006/01/17 17:55:13 UTC

best practices

Hia
Is there any repository of best practices?  Does LIA represent that?
I was thinking about a blog or something that everyone could post their
solutions into.    I've written only 4 implementations of lucene, but
each was so very different, I was thinking it might be nice to know what
everyone else does.    And since reading this site, I see similar
questions asked over and over, but each time I hear something different,
a new technique to do this or that.   I'm no where near the expert at
optimizations and what not, but I could setup and maintain a blog or
something for everyone to post all that too, if it doesn't already
exist.     I'd like to help out someway, even if its clerical.

--jN

RE: best practices

Posted by Pasha Bizhan <lu...@lucenedotnet.com>.
Hi,