Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com> on 2008/12/09 13:55:30 UTC

repository purge doesn't work

Out snapshot repo has blown up to 40 GB.
The repository purge has ran thru but still there are thousand of snapshots
existing for individual artifacts.
The log reports:

Repository Dir    : /opt/managed_repositories/snapshots
  Repository Name   : Archiva Managed Snapshot Repository
  Repository Layout : default
  Known Consumers   : (7 configured)
                      update-db-artifact
                      repository-purge
                      auto-rename
                      index-content
                      auto-remove
                      metadata-updater
                      create-missing-checksums
  Invalid Consumers : <none>
  Duration          : 14 Minutes 16 Seconds 647 Milliseconds
  When Gathered     : 09.12.08 13:15
  Total File Count  : 97828
  Avg Time Per File : 8 Milliseconds

Re: repository purge doesn't work

Posted by Marc Lustig <ml...@marclustig.com>.
The answer is as follows:

The current docs doesn't apply to Archiva 1.0.1 .
1.0.1 doesn't allow to use both "old days" and "retention count" properties.
Settings "old days" to 0 solved the issue.