Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/15 18:26:32 UTC

[ANNOUNCEMENT] New releases of conversations and hibernate-seedentity modules

Just to avoid spamming the list too often, I'm sending these two
release announcements as aggregated. We've released 0.1.0 version of
tapestry-hibernate-seedentity and 0.1.1 of tapestry-conversations. The
documentation for both is updated and the libraries are available from
Central immediately. We also have a simple live example of
conversations running on GAE at
http://tapestry-conversations.tynamo.org. See release notes below.

Enjoy!
Tynamo team

---
Release Notes - Tynamo - Version hibernate-seedentity-0.1.0
(documentation at
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-hibernate-seedentity+guide)

Improvement
    * [TYNAMO-10] - Support @NaturalId
    * [TYNAMO-38] - Change SeedEntityIdentifier to work on classes
rather than objects
    * [TYNAMO-39] - Allow partially committing seed entities

Task
    * [TYNAMO-28] - Rename package org.tynamo.seedentity to
org.tynamo.seedentity.hibernate
---

Release Notes - Tynamo - Version conversations-0.1.1 (documentation at
http://tynamo.org/tapestry-conversations+guide)

Improvement
    * [TYNAMO-37] - Lowercase only the cookie name both before reading
and writing to support T5.1 and T5.2

New Feature
    * [TYNAMO-35] - Enhance ConversationAware for use by services and
allow objects to register themselves as conversation listeners

Task
    * [TYNAMO-31] - Make Conversation class serializable for
clustering and failover and to make the conversation example work on
GAE

Re: how to set focus on form component

Posted by peter ricke <in...@peter-ricke.de>.
Thanks Joachim,
i thought i read somewhere, that autofocus would be disabled by default,
what was wrong of cause, so i did not try to manually switch off but
tried anything else...

Posted by Joachim Van der Auwera <jo...@progs.be>.

peter ricke wrote:
> No suggestions?
>> Hello all,
>> i have a form with various elements. When displaying the form,the
>> focus allways is gained by the first <t:datefield> which is not the
>> first element in the form.
>> A user trying to make his way through the form starting at the top,
>> allways gets a confusing client-side validation-message arrised by the
>> required datefield loosing the focus unfilled.
>>
>> I tried the autofocus-parameter of form but without any result.
>> i replaced the datefield with a textfield : same problem (focus on
>> textfield now)
>> the first fields, not gaining the focus are t:selects , maybe this is
>> the reason for the problem?
>> Unfortunatly im not able to change the order of the fields, so any
>> help is warmly welcome
>>
>> Thanks
>> Peter

Joachim Van der Auwera