Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ganesh Satpute <ga...@accelerite.com> on 2016/07/01 12:38:43 UTC

RE: Console Proxy VM

Go to Management Server -> Infrastructure -> System VMs
See if the system VM status are "Running" and agent status is "up".

Also, if you are able to get the logs inside system VM under the directory /var/log/cloud.log that would be helpful figuring out the problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Satpute
Sr. Software Engineer | Accelerite | www.accelerite.com
ganesh_satpute@accelerite.com

Posted by Suresh Anaparti <su...@accelerite.com>.
Zainal,

- Run command “service cloud status” and check status of cloudstack agent in the Console Proxy VM.
- If agent is not running, try running it - “service cloud start”. Check the log file: /var/log/cloud/cloud.out
- If cloud service start failed, try running cloud-early-config – “service cloud-early-config start”. Check the stdout logs and see if it throws any error.

? =>
What is the systemvm template installed? Please check the release version of the systemvm at “/etc/cloudstack-release” in the Console Proxy VM.
What is the underlying hypervisor used? Does systemvm iso properly pushed from MS?

-Suresh