Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Maruthi Ravuri <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/06/23 10:03:02 UTC

Not able to Display JSP Portlet (Security Problem)

Hello All,

I am trying to fix this problem since last 2 days..but no use!.I am not able
to go forward due to this one ..Please help me..i am a new be!.

I could see my portlet preview in the customization pane and when i press
save and apply button i am not able to see the portlet..and sometimes i am
getting java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException error message.I tried to
log-in with Admin,Turbine accounts.For both accounts i am getting the same
problem.I tried all the ways to solve the problem...!

Interestingly I found in the .\jetspeed\WEB-INF\psml\user .....the security
seettings for my JSP is like this ::
These were set by Jetspeed I didn't edited these files.....I just chnged the
security settings in the jetspeed site as my JSP is hidden.

admin\dafault.psml :: user-view_admin-all
anon\default.psml ::: owner-only
turbine\default.psml ::: user-only

I didn't defined my portlet in the PSML by myself ...as i am not having
clear idea how to do this one..is it mandatory to define..?.I couldn't find
whats the problem in the log file.I tried to trace the
logger.info()...messages but i couldnt find these in    the log file.
As i am new to Jetspeed.....Please help me in this regard.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Maruthi.