Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@gridgain.com> on 2017/03/24 07:06:40 UTC

New version of Web Console released.

Igniters!

I'd like to announce that we just pushed new version of Ignite Web Console
to master branch
 and redeployed the new version on GridGain infrastructure (
https://console.gridgain.com) where you can give it a try right a way.

NOTE: You may need to refresh page (F5 or Ctrl+R) in order to reload Web
Console.

What's new:

  * Build with WebPack 2.
  * Added support for "Enforce join order" on Queries screen.
  * Improved errors handling on Queries screen. Now in case of error you
will see message from root cause.
  * Added "Running queries" screen that will show "long running queries"
and ability to cancel selected queries.
  * Added tracking of Web Console features usage on "Admin Panel" screen,
descibed here: https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/usage-tracing

--
Alexey Kuznetsov
GridGain Systems

Re: New version of Web Console released.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Great job Alex! Thanks for making the console more compelling with every release!

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.