Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Fuh Debenick <de...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/10 19:18:33 UTC

Issues with the Community App

Hello everyone,
I once set up my development environment on windows 10 for the community
app and everything went well. For some reasons I decided to work with
ubuntu 16.04, I followed all the instructions as they were on github
repository of the community app (https://github.com/openMF/community-app),
things were smooth until when I served the app. The issue I am having is
that after running "grunt serve" the app has been displaying the Loading
Mifos page for over an hour. Please what could be the problem?

Thanks
Fuh Debenick

Re: [Mifos-developer] Issues with the Community App

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Good Work Mua, good it help.
 I will update the Readme for Linux users while you create that for Mac OS
users

Thanks

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@skylabase.com>.

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ruphile,

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Yeah Mua, I will include that in the Readme and send a PR.

Please did that solve your problem??

Regards.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@skylabase.com>.
Mua, Send a PR with your fix to the README.

And It will be good to take the UI community app things to the Mifos List
tooo.

Posted by Mua Rachmann <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruphine Kengne <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mua,