Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by kishore alajangi <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/21 11:49:09 UTC

Kerberos Issue

Hi,

I am unable to browse the hdfs in the browser, its giving error

Authentication failed when trying to open /webhdfs/v1/?op=LISTSTATUS:
Unauthorized.

My cluster is kerberos enabled,
I am able to browse hdfs in command line, what could be the reason,
appreciate for the suggestions.

--
Sincere Regards,
A.Kishore Kumar,

RE: Kerberos Issue

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Yeah. If you don’t find kinit or klist command, you probably need to install Kerberos client (no KDC) package.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

RE: Kerberos Issue