Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2022/06/17 08:57:02 UTC

HIding/Archiving JIRA project for Airflow

Hello,

We have - occasionally - users who still refer to JIRA more than 2 years
after we moved to GitHub Issiues) - so I asked INFRA if it is possible to
hide or archive it https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-23386 (It is
read-only currently).

J.

Re: HIding/Archiving JIRA project for Airflow

Posted by Felix Uellendall <fe...@pm.me.INVALID>.
Nice! 👍 Thanks Jarek. :)

Best,
Felix