Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by priya j <ja...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/24 10:25:18 UTC

handle special characters in cxf RESTful-service jax-rs

hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to handle special character in the parameter passed?
eg:

http://localhost:8080/webservice/xml/name=restaturants#/9/10

i find issue with '#,%,?,;,/,\'

Waiting for the reply.

Regards,
Priya

Re: handle special characters in cxf RESTful-service jax-rs

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@progress.com>.
Thanks Gabo

As far as CXF JAXRS is concerned, URI encoding issues have been fixed in 2.2-SNAPSHOT
and 2.1.4-SNAPSHOT

Cheers, Sergey

Posted by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com>.
Hi Priya,