Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by sy sin <si...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/09 09:48:11 UTC

Add sso plugin

Do we need to make a unified login plugin?

But we need to prove whether it has any meaning.

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.
I do not recommend adding this feature. I think the SSO is more business.
We do not know users' configuration in their system. They can use Oauth2,
only JWT, their custom rules. So, ShenYu must decrypt the token, and
restore login users' information.

sy sin <si...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月9日周三 下午10:50写道:

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by tingting <fi...@apache.org>.
I think a unified login plugin is very difficult to achieve,since @tzzz is
doing  oauth2 ,other needs can expand on  oauth2

翟伟 <zh...@163.com> 于2021年6月10日周四 下午12:46写道:

Re: Add sso plugin

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by tzzz z <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by sy sin <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by tzzz z <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Add sso plugin

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi

Shenyu already have the jwt plugin and the outh2 plugin in the works.

Unified login plugin?

I guess this is very difficult to achieve uniformity, because there is no
uniform standard
But outh2 is a standard, so outh2 plugin we can do.

Do others have better suggestions?

Thanks!