Posted to user@struts.apache.org by shaki m <st...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/05/12 18:52:54 UTC

struts layout

Hi Everyone,

  I want to create a table using struts layout with edit,delete, update option and accessing the data from the database.

  I am new to struts...I want to learn more in this....Please help.....

  Rgds

  Shaki

 Office firewalls, cyber cafes, college labs, don't allow you to download CHAT? Here's a solution!

Re: struts layout

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2007/5/12, shaki m <st...@yahoo.co.in>:
>   I want to create a table using struts layout with edit,delete, update option and accessing the data from the database.

Errrr... see the Struts Layout site:
http://struts.application-servers.com/

Antonio