Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Elise Vanholsbeeck <el...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/11/25 11:45:15 UTC

Re : Re : snapshots purge doesn't work

Hi Deng,

I don't see any errors about purging.

But I have some errors on model :

ERROR org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.database.ProjectModelToDatabaseConsumer  - Unable to process model /home/share/archiva_data/repositories/internal/.....pom due to : javax.jdo.JDOUserException : Field org.apache.maven.archiva.model.Exclusion.artifactId is null, but is mandatory as its described in the jdo metadata

ERROR org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.database.ProjectModelToDatabaseConsumer  - Unable to process model /home/share/archiva_data/repositories/external/nano
container/nanocontainer-testmodel/1.0-beta-1/nanocontainer-testmodel-1.0-beta-1.pom due to : javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException : Insert request failed: INSERT INTO ARCHIVA_PROJECT (WHEN_INDEXED,SCM_ARCHIVA
_SCM_ID_OID,ORIGIN,PACKAGING,PARENT_PROJECT_ARCHIVA_VERSIONED_REFERENCE_ID_OID,ORGANIZATION_NAME_OID,"NAME",ISSUE_MANAGEMENT_URL_OID,RELOCATION_ARCHIVA_VERSIONED_REFERENCE_ID_OID,CI_MANAGEMENT_URL_OID,DE
SCRIPTION,URL,ARTIFACT_ID,GROUP_ID,VERSION) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)

I'll try restarting archiva.

Elise.