Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Christian Pestel <ch...@orange.fr> on 2012/12/14 17:24:03 UTC

How to disable ComplexScript features by code ?

Hi,

As complex script feature can decrease Fop performance, I would like to disable this feature.

The method org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent.setComplexScriptFeaturesEnabled( boolean ) is not implemented.
How I can do that ?
I use Fop Trunk.

Thanks.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr

Re: How to disable ComplexScript features by code ?

Posted by Christian Pestel <ch...@orange.fr>.
Thank you very much Alexis.

Christian Pestel

christian.pestel@orange.fr