Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 02:19:58 UTC

Re: Where can i download the latest verstion of Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.dll

Hello,

There isn't a final package yet, as NMS 1.1 has not been released yet.
However, you should be able to get the latest compiled version from the
deploy sub-directory out of Subversion.  I am working towards a more
standard release location that packages the assemblies together for ease of
downloading and distribution.

Best,
Jim