Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Ankit Kumar <ak...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/08 10:42:20 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating

The vote is now closed. This vote passes with 4 IPMC +1's and no 0 or -1
votes.

 +1 (4 Total)
Henry Saputra
Juan Jose van der linden
Arvind Prabhakar
Matt Franklin

0 (0 Total)

-1 (0 Total)

* = Binding Vote

The vote thread can be found here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-metamodel-dev/201312.mbox/%3CCAAHPopELo0OJx_rR6kGNjppKLMbFjw-%2BE8XyH68ds31%3DxD4t-A%40mail.gmail.com%3E

 Thanks to everyone who helped with this release.

Regards

Ankit

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
HI Ankit,

A bit correction about your last email, that the VOTE we did in
dev@metamodel.i.a.o list has 4 PPMCs (Podling PMC) +1 and not IPMCs.

Podling is the term used that refer to incubator project and PMCs
member of the podling are called PPMC.
The IPMC (see http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html)
are group of PMCs that oversee the whole incubator projects.

When sending to the general@ list we need to "repeat" the VOTE request
with addition of the VOTE thread link that you have posted in the
email  you sent before.

Meaning that:
1. Use "[VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating" as subject
2. For the body, use the same body you sent out to dev@metamodel list
and add link to the RESULT thread.
3. Send the email to general@ list
4. We need 3 IPMCs vote to pass. We actually already have 3 from me,
Matt, and Arvind but we just need one more to be more formal.

Alright, we are almost there thanks for being patience.

- Henry

Fwd: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Metamodel 4.0.0 incubating

Posted by Ankit Kumar <ak...@gmail.com>.
FYI don't know why it does not showup on the general@ mailling list.

Regards
Ankit

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marvin,

Sorry about the confusing message.

Looks like there was a misunderstanding on how to send VOTE request to
general@ list.

We will sort it out and try it again.

- Henry

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.