Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2004/01/08 09:05:34 UTC

Re: [STATUS] (incubator) Wed Jan 7 23:45:22 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 06:34, Justin Mason wrote:

> Rodent of Unusual Size writes:
> >    o All projects under incubation must use a STATUS file (or a
> >      status.xml file if the project prefers XML) that contains
> >      information the PMC needs about the project. This file must
> >      live at the root of the project cvs module
> >      (http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@incubator.apache.org&by=thread&from=504543)
> >
> >    o Projects under incubation should display appropriate "disclaimers"
> >      so that it is clear that they are, indeed, under incubation
> >      (http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=general@incubator.apache.org&by=thread&from=504543)
>
> BTW, I'm curious, but these links no longer seem to work :(

Works for me.

Sander

Re: [STATUS] (incubator) Wed Jan 7 23:45:22 EST 2004

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Thursday 08 January 2004 09:05 CET Sander Striker wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-08 at 06:34, Justin Mason wrote:
> > BTW, I'm curious, but these links no longer seem to work :(
>
> Works for me.

I also had problems accessing eyebrowse from my university today (it just
timed out). From home everything works ok.

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>