Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Christopher R. Maden" <cr...@exemplary.net> on 1999/11/23 13:29:19 UTC

FTPable FOP?

I understand that FOP is available from the CVS repository.  Is there a
version available by FTP?  My ISP doesn't have cvs installed on the system
where I have a shell.

(There also ought to be a link to information about CVS on the FOP page - I
had to ask James to find out even that much.  He offered to e-mail it to
me, but my e-mail comes directly to this system, and I thought others might
have the same problem.)

Thanks,
Chris

--
Christopher R. Maden, Solutions Architect
Exemplary Technologies

Re: FTPable FOP?

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
From: Christopher R. Maden <cr...@exemplary.net>

> I understand that FOP is available from the CVS repository.  Is there a
> version available by FTP?  My ISP doesn't have cvs installed on the system
> where I have a shell.

Use WinCVS <http://www.wincvs.org/>

    Pier