Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wg...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/18 12:57:13 UTC

Re: Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment

Hi Andrey,

ATM we have no plans to implement OSGi modules / service busses into Flume. So far as I know no one has tried yet to integrate Flume into any OSGi platform. But in future this could be a wise step (I look about mobile phones, fleet management etc). To discuss this with a developer audience I move this thread to dev@ .

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com