Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Robert Desbois <ro...@chronos.co.uk> on 2005/10/11 17:29:21 UTC

re[2]: [users@httpd] Configure silent windows [MSI] installation

I don't believe it is - I've foudn out all of the syntax from the MSDN site, as far as I can tell, because it is an MSI file, any configuration must be passed as PARAMETER=VALUE pairs on the command line, e.g. something like
msiexec /i /qn apache-blah.msi domain=mydomain.com ...

If I am right in thinking this, then the parameters are part of the installer, hence it is an httpd question. If not, apologies :)

Rob

 Subject : RE: [users@httpd] Configure silent windows [MSI] installation
Date : Tue, 11 Oct 2005 15:34:00 +0100
From : "Guenther, Christian" <Ch...@realtech.com>
To : <us...@httpd.apache.org>

this is a question for a microsoft msi installer mailinglist - if there is such thing and you don't need to bye professional support
Posted by "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>.