Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Christian Bourque <ch...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/21 18:13:39 UTC

NetBeans Platform 9

Hi,

We develop an application this is based on the NetBeans Platform and I was
wondering where we could get updates for the new NetBeans release?

We're currently using this Maven repository to get the NetBeans Platform
artefacts: http://bits.netbeans.org/maven2/, but it hasn't been updated for
NetBeans 9 yet (most recent version is 8.2)!

Are there any plans to update this repository with artefacts based on
NetBeans 9?

Thanks,

Christian

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Christian Bourque <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Marc,

This is very interesting thanks a lot! I'll give it a shot for sure!

Christian

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Actually, I would suggest to get the code from
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/releases/tag/9.0

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Jean-Marc Borer <jm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Christian,

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Christian Bourque <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Neil!

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Christian Bourque <ch...@gmail.com>.
This is the GitHub page for the NetBeans source code...

I'm looking for the Maven repository that contains the binary artefacts!

Re: NetBeans Platform 9

Posted by Dmitry Avtonomov <dm...@gmail.com>.