Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by de...@orsyp.com on 2005/10/05 12:16:56 UTC

WSIF and complex type

Hello everybody,

I try to write a java GUI application which can invoke any Web Service
(SOAP first).

Mecanism like http://www.strikeiron.com/analyzer/OnlineAnalyzer.aspx

I can parse and present graphically WSDL element on my java GUI, but, my
problem is the COMPLEX TYPE !!!!

How can I manage complex type with WSIF?

So I have many solutions:

1 - Write my own SOAP client (like this :
http://www2.sys-con.com/ITSG/virtualcd/WebServices/archives/0310/behera/
index.htm)

2 - Use JAX-RPC to use DII interface, generate in-fly the stub and use
java.lang.Reflection to use these stubs.

3 - Use XSUL2 to use WSIF interface to send directly XML element for
input, output and fault parameters.

But, it seems that

1 - It is difficult to write its own SOAP client because of many
different encoding

2 - I don't really know how to do this

3 - I try to use XSUL2 without success and the XSUL mailing list doesn't
return me any response of my problem (I have a xsul.wsif.WSIFException)

Details: no provider could be found for WSDL port <n1:port
name="HelloIFPort" binding="tns:HelloIFBinding"
xmlns:n1="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">

      <soap:address
location="http://dev2k15.dev.orsyp.com:8080/hello-dme/hello"
xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" /></n1:port>

So, I want to know if somebody resolves this issue of complex type with
WSIF or with something else....

Any help or sample code will be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Delphine.