Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1996/06/25 21:34:02 UTC

try this URL

http://pasture.magibox.net/test/

See how fast the gifs are served, but how slow the HTML is.

Standard modules so he says..

Anyone have any ideas?    (b4 + FreeBSD)

Re: try this URL

Posted by "Mark A. Imbriaco" <ma...@itribe.net>.
> On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
>
> > http://pasture.magibox.net/test/
> >
> > See how fast the gifs are served, but how slow the HTML is.
>
> Huh? It all seems quick to me, all files alike.

	Ditto that.  It's all coming through quick to me as well.

	-mark

Re: try this URL

Posted by ra...@madhaus.utcs.utoronto.ca.
> On Tue, 25 Jun 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
>
> > http://pasture.magibox.net/test/
> >
> > See how fast the gifs are served, but how slow the HTML is.
>
> Huh? It all seems quick to me, all files alike.

I don't see anything unusual from here either.

-Rasmus

Re: try this URL

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server