Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org> on 2018/08/24 21:13:02 UTC

ATC Fall Summit 2018 - Registration and CFP

Hey All,
It's my pleasure to announce that Apache Traffic Control will be having our
fall summit on October 16th and 17th in Denver, Colorado!
If you want to learn more about ATC, get some questions answered by members
of the community, or just hang out with us for a few days, please see the
following wiki page to RSVP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Autumn+Summit+-+October+2018%2C+Denver%2C+CO
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TC/ATC+Autumn+Summit+-+October+2018%2C+Denver%2C+CO>

This email also servers as a CFP (Call for papers/presentations), if you
have a great idea for a presentation let us know at
summits@trafficcontrol.apache.org
<su...@trafficcontrol.incubator.apache.org.> by October 1, 2018.  We will
work on publishing a schedule as soon as we start getting submissions.

Any questions just let me know.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Dave

Re: ATC Fall Summit 2018 - Registration and CFP

Posted by David Neuman <da...@gmail.com>.
I can talk to John about Next Hop.
Rawlin's not going to be able to make the summit (he's getting married!) so
I'll see if I can find someone to speak to dynamic cache hierarchy.

Posted by David Neuman <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jan van Doorn <jv...@knutsel.com>.

Posted by Jan van Doorn <jv...@knutsel.com>.

Posted by Dave Neuman <ne...@apache.org>.