Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carles Franquesa <ca...@algorismes.cat> on 2020/08/29 21:19:53 UTC

Problem class loaders dont find classes

IS NOT ALLOWED TO STORE JSPS IN A HIERARCHY OF FOLDERS. ALL JSP FILES MUST
GO ON THE ROOT WEB FOLDER.

Three days to solved it. I feel quite a bit embarrassed for it.

Anyway, problem solved!

Thanks to whom's been interested on.

Re: Problem class loaders dont find classes

Posted by Carles Franquesa <ca...@algorismes.cat>.
Thank you for your clarification, Mark.

And I will try to provide it soon. So far, the app is working fine and I
have to put it on production soon. Now I have not time to recover the
situation, but am deeply interested in it. So, I will do it in short.

Carles

Missatge de Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> del dia dg., 30 d’ag. 2020 a les
2:25:

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.